Farm & Ranch

Watch your business grow faster than you can say "ee-i-ee-i-oh." This program is intended for individually owned farms and ranches that are owner or tenant occupied. Coverage is available for additional locations owned by the insured.

For further information and assistance, please call a commercial underwriter at (800) 234.6977, ext. 220, or email your submission directly to

About Our Agency

As a privately owned independent insurance wholesaler, Anderson & Murison, Inc. is committed to you, the retail producer. Our goal is to deliver solutions for your clients unique, hard-to-place and specialty insurance needs. We have done this since 1965. We are a surplus line broker and hold licenses in 49 states.

We offer commercial and personal lines coverage for virtually all risks with the exception of auto and workers' compensation. We write this business only with "A" rated admitted and approved non-admitted insurers.

Coverages Available


  • Basic and Broad property forms available
  • Dwellings and personal property
  • Barns and farm structures
  • Loss of Use/Additional Living Expense
  • Farm personal property


  • Personal Liability for owner occupancies 

Coverages NOT available

  • All Risk
  • Crop Coverage
  • Farm Employer's Liability
  • Flood
  • Increased limits on jewelry, furs, or guns
  • Liability only
  • Products liability coverage
  • Property coverage on unused out buildings
  • Scheduled personal property
  • Scheduled livestock
  • Watercraft
  • Animal Mortality


  • A signed application must be accompanied by a color photo of all buildings to be insured
  • Physical Inspections with special attention to wiring is required on all risks
  • Owner Occupied can be written as a package or as a monoline Property policy
  • Tenant Occupied - can be written as a monoline property policy only. No Liability available
  • Tenant Package - can be written as a package or as a monoline property policy
Effective Date: 02/18/2019